Chulu East Peak Climbing
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Pokhara
Trekking Duration: 20 days
Maximum Altitude: 6584m (Chulu East Peak Top)
Transportation: Flight, Car
Mode of trekking tour: Teahouse or Camping
Chulu East Climbing Overview
Chulu East Peak Climbing is a combined Himalayan trekking trip with the classic trek around the Annapurna massifs. You will ascend the Marshyangdi valley and cross the Thorung La before descending the Kali Gandaki valley to the most tourism places to visit in Nepal, Pokhara.
Chulu East Peak is situated in the high above the Manang valley and this peak climbing offers you the awe inspiring views of giant mountains like Annapurna II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Peak and Manaslu.
Chulu East Peak climbing is technically straightforward peak climbing in Nepal. You should be familiar and know how to use your equipment such as crampons, harness, ice axe, tying knots and handling climbing ropes. Most of the peak climbing will be involved walking roped together, including the glacial crossings. You should be very fit and have good experience of peak climbing. The North-East ridge is considered the normal route to climb this Chulu East peak from a base camp on the moraine at 5334m (17500ft). Most climbers make it to the top and back from the Base Camp in one long day although some have, in the past, established a higher camp somewhere below the Chulu East peak. Another subsidiary peak called Chulu Far East (6059m) 19880ft may also be attempted from this approach.
Life Dream Adventure organizes this Chulu East peak climbing trip in Nepal with very safe and successful way. We provide experienced climbing guide, porters and Sherpa. We are flexible in trekking itinerary, package and peak climbing cost. We provide base camp service or full board service to climb this Chulu East Peak.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02:Details information regarding about the trip for basic preparation and make a permit.
Day 03:Drive Besi Sahar
Day 04:Besisahar to Nagdi
Day 05:Nagdi to Jagat
Day 06:Jagat to Tal
Day 07:Tal to Chame
Day 08:Chame to Pisang
Day 09:Pisang to Manang
Day 10:Manang to rest for acclimatization
Day 11:Manang to Chulu west Base Camp
Day 12:Rest in Base camp
Day 13:Chulu west high camp
Day 14:Attempt summit
Day 15:One extra day
Day 16:High Camp to Summit and back BC
Day 17:Thorong Phedi to Thorong Pass - Muktinath
Day 18:Muktinath to Jomsom
Day 19:Fly back to Pokhara
Day 20:Drive back to Kathmandu
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 night hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara (3/ 4star)
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (necessary porters) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paperwork and permits (National park permit, TIMS ) and climbing peak permit.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
If the above itinerary couldn’t meet your needs, we can design a tailor-made trip to suit your needs. Please let us know whether you would like to make your trip shorter or longer.