Chulu East Peak Climbing
Chulu East Peak Climbing in Autumn & Spring 2012 - Join Group
Chulu East Peak is situated high above the Manang valley with breathtaking views across to the Annapurna II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Peak and Manaslu. Chulu East Peak climbing is combined trip with the classic trek around the Annapurna massif, ascending the Marsyangdi valley and crossing the Thorung La, before descending the Kali Gandaki valley to Pokhara.
The Chulu East Peak climb is technically straightforward and you should be familiar with the use of your equipment, crampons, harness, ice axe, tying knots and handling climbing ropes. Most of the climbing will be involved walking roped together, including the glacial crossings. You should be very fit and have good experience of climbing. The North-East ridge is considered the normal route to climb this peak from a base camp on the moraine at 5334m (17500ft). Most climbers make it to the top and back from Base Camp in one long day although some have, in the past, established a higher camp somewhere below the peak. Another subsidiary peak called Chulu Far East (6059m) 19880ft may also be attempted from this approach.
Life Dream Adventure organizes this peak climbing trip in Nepal with safe and successful way. We provide experienced climbing guide, porters and Sherpas. We are flexible in itinerary, package and climbing cost. We provide base camp service or full board service to climb this Chulu East Peak.
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Pokhara
Trekking Duration: 20 days
Maximum Altitude: 6584m (Chulu East Peak Top)
Transportation: Flight, Car
Chulu East peak Climbing Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Details information regarding about the trip for basic preparation and make a permit.
Day 03: Drive Besi Sahar
Day 04: Besisahar to Nagdi
Day 05: Nagdi to Jagat
Day 06: Jagat to Tal
Day 07: Tal to Chame
Day 08: Chame to Pisang.
Day 09: Pisang to Manang
Day 10: Manang to rest for acclimatize
Day 11: Manang to Chulu west Base Camp
Day 12: Rest in Base camp
Day 13: Chulu west high camp
Day 14: Attempt summit.
Day 15: One extra day.
Day 16: High camp to Summit and back BC
Day 17: Thorong Phedi to Thorong Pass - Muktinath
Day 18: Muktinath to Jomsom
Day 19: Fly back to Pokhara.
Day 20: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 night hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara (3/ 4star)
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (necessary porters) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS ) and climbing peak permit.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
If above itinerary couldn’t meet your needs, we can design a tailor-made trip to suit your needs. Please let us know whether you would like to make your trip shorter or longer.
We’d like to suggest you the following packages are extend your vacation before or after main trip.2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari
- Trisuli River Rafting
- Mount Everest Experience Flight (Mountain flight)