Dhampus Peak Climbing (6012m)
Dhampus Peak is famous trekking peak in Annapurna region. Dhampus peak is known as Thapa peak located north east of big Dhaulagiri Massif. Dhampus peak climbing offers stunning Himalayan views of Annapurna region including Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091m, Annpurna II 7739m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Mt,. Fishtail/ Machhapuchhare 6998m, Mt. Nilgiri 7040m, Lamjung Himal 6988m, Tukuche peak 6920m etc and mixed culture with beautiful landscape. Dhampus peak is easier trekking peak in Nepal but physical fitness and climbing experience required for summit this peak. Since Dhampus peak has been open for climbing, our professional climbing guide frequently takes adventure seekers / Mountaineers in summit with amazing experience in Nepal Himalayas!
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Pokhara
Trekking Duration: 17 days
Maximum Altitude: 6012m (Dhampus Peak Top)
Transportation: Flight, Car
Mode of trekking tour: Teahouse or Camping
Dhampus Peak Climbing Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Details information regarding about the trip for basic preparation and make a permit.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara (915m) by tourist bus or by flight.
Day 04: drive to Nayapul (1070m) trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m.)
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2855m).
Day 06: Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill 3210m for wonderful Himalayan scenery and breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tatopani /Natural hot spring (1189m),
Day 07: Trek to Ghasa (2010m).
Day 08: Trek to Marpha (2670m).
Day 09: Trek to Yak Kharka (3680m).
Day 10: Trek to Dhampus Base Camp (5100m).
Day 11: Trek to High Camp (5600m). Our climbing guide will teach you how to fixed the rope, how to belay the rope, how to ascend, how to descend etc.
Day 12: early in the morning, our climbing guide will take for Dhampus peak (6012m) summit and back to Dhampus peak base camp.
Day 13: Trek to Yak Kharka (3680m).
Day 14: Trek to Marpha (2670m).
Day 15: Trek to Jomsom (2710m).
Day 16: Jomsom by fly back to Pokhara.
Day 17: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus or by flight.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 night hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara (3/ 4star)
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (necessary porters) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS ) and climbing peak permit.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
If above itinerary couldn’t meet your needs, we can design a tailor-made trip to suit your needs. Please let us know whether you would like to make your trip shorter or longer.
We’d like to suggest you the following packages are extend your vacation before or after main trip.2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari
- Trisuli River Rafting
- Mount Everest Experience Flight (Mountain flight)