Everest Panorama Trek
Everest Panorama Trek, although relatively easy compared to some of other trekking, takes you up high along trails to Tengboche Monastery (3850m). This is a short trek but very scenic trek offers really superb view of the world’s highest peaks, including Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and other many snowy peaks.. We fly from Kathmandu to Lukla airstrip in the Khumbu region and trek up to Namche Bazar, Tyangboche (famous for its monastery) and into the Khumjung village, a very nice settlement of Sherpas people. This trek is a great introduction to Sherpa country and its culture with great mountain views, a very popular destination for first time trekkers in Nepal. This trek is best suited for those who do not have enough time for longer trek into the high mountains.
Trip duration: 10 Days
Grade: Easy grade trek
Activity: Trekking and Cultural Tour
Starts in: Kathmandu
Ends in: Kathmandu
Trek type: Tea House
Accommodation: Hotel, lodge (tea house)
Transportation: Flights, private car or tourist bus
aximum Altitude: 3864m
Everest Panorama Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu, you are welcomed by hospitable meeting and then you will be transferred to hotel. Our airport representative will explain briefly the program and preparation for trek.
Day 02: Kathmandu Lukla (2827m) - Phakding (2652m) 3 hours. Early morning transfer to airport for flight to Lukla
Day 03: Phakding - Namche Bazar (3440m) 6 hours.
Day 04: Acclimatization day in Namche bazaar – Hike to Shyangbuche.
Day 05: Namche - Tengbouche (3864m) 5 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Khumjung village (3700m) 4 hours.
Day 07: Trek down to Jorsale (2740m) 6 hours.
Day 08: Trek to Lukla (2800m) 5 hours.
Day 09: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 10: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley. Sightseeing of world heritage sites in Kathmandu valley including, Kathmandu Darbar square, Swayambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa & Pasupatinath Temple.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Accommodation in Kathmandu for three nights
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide and entrance fees
- Lukla-Kathmandu flight and airport departure tax
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
If above itinerary couldn’t meet your needs, we can design a tailor-made trip to suit your needs. Please let us know whether you would like to make your trip shorter or longer.
We’d like to suggest you the following packages are extend your vacation before or after main trip.2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari
- Trisuli River Rafting
- Mount Everest Experience Flight (Mountain flight)