Humla Simikot Trek
Trekking duration: 16 days
Starting from: Simikot after flight from Nepalgunj
Ending at: Simikot and fly down to Nepalgunj
Grade: Strenuous and alpine.
Maximum altitude: Talung (4370m.)
Culture: Mixed western Nepalese &Tibetans.
Mode of trekking tour: Camping trek only
Simikot trek in far western Nepal is walking on remote part of Nepal. The Simikot trekking offers unique lifestyle and unparallel beauty of nature. The unexplored virgin land offers alpine vegetation with rich in medicinal herbal plant forest.
Simikot, the district headquarters of Humla district is reached after the flight from Nepalgunj to Simkot. The Simikot trek starts from Simikot following the wilderness Trail of Karnali River. This is fully camping trekking in the remote area of Nepal which takes you to the boarder of Nepal and China.
Humla Simikot Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu International Aiport, you will met by our representative and transfer to hotel, overnight at hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing of Kathmandu city and preparation for trekking, overnight at hotel
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Fly from Nepalgunj to Simikot. Explore the Simikot village and preparation for the trek. Stay overnight at camp in Simikot.
Day 05: Trek from Simikot to Dhinga (3610m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 06: Trek from Dhinga to Shinjungma (3620m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 07: Trek from Shinjungma to Talung (4370m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 08: Trek from Talung to Limi (3630m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 09: Trek from Limi to Til (3590m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 10: Trek from Hilsa to Muchu. Stay overnight in camp.
Day 11: Trek from Muchu to Sali Khola. Stay overnight in camp.
Day 12: Trek from Sali Khola to Dharapani (2300m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 13: Trek from Dharapani to Simikot. Stay overnight in camp.
Day 14: Fly from Simikot to Nepalgunj. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Fly from Nepalgunj to Kathmandu, evening farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant.
Day 16: Transfer to airport for final departure
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 night hotel in Kathmandu
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- Domestic flights
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (necessary porters) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- Simikot special permits
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- Airport departure tax
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters