Kathmandu Nagarkot Tour - 4 days
Trip duration: 4 Days
Grade: Easy Grade
Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
Places to Visit: Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur, Changunarayan, Nagarkot
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort
Transportation: Private car
Nepal is a wonderland comprise of beautiful mountain scenery, religious old temples, and some of the best hiking trails. The narrow passes beside the main street and traditional lifestyle of local Nepalese offers you the unique experience for your holidays.
Our 4 days Kathmandu Nagarkot Tour consists of sightseeing in Kathmandu and Nagarkot. Nagarkot lies about 32 kilometers east of Kathmandu valley. Nagarkot is regarded as one of the most scenic spots around Kathmandu valley and is famous for its spectacular sunrise and sunset view of the Himalaya. Nagarkot lies at an elevation of about 2195 m and has become famous spot for panoramic view of Mount Everest as well as many other famous mountains of eastern Nepal.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu for check in. After refreshment you will visit for sightseeing around the temples of Kathmandu Valley. Finally have dinner and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Early in the morning, after breakfast you will be transfer to airport for mountain flight. After the beautiful scenic mountain flight we visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swyambhunath temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 03: After having breakfast drive to Bhaktapur for sightseeing. After lunch drive to Changunarayan Temple and drive to Nagarkot. Hotel Check in and enjoy the sunset view from Nagarkot.
Day 04: Early morning enjoy the sunrise view over the Himalayan range and explore the panoramic views of mountains and the landscape, after breakfast drive back to Kathmandu and shopping around and after launch you will be transfer to airport for your final departure.
Cost InfoCost Include
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service by Private Car
- All hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Nagarkot with B/B plan
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Tour specialist English-speaking tour guide
- All necessary paper works
- Entry fee for world heritage sites, temples
- All government and local taxes
- Salary, insurance & food for the tour guide and Driver
- Nepal Entry Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and evening meals
- Extra night accommodation in any case
- Personal nature expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
- Tips for guide and driver