Kathmandu Pokhara Tour - 5 days
Trip duration: 5 Days
Grade: Easy Grade
Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
Place to Visit: Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur, Changunarayan, Pokhara
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort
Transportation: Flight, Private car
Kathmandu Valley along with Pokhara is the best combination of natural and cultural heritage tour. We start our tour with sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley. We visit the cultural heritage sites around Kathmandu Valley like the Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. After two days of sightseeing around Kathmandu we will visit our next beautiful destination, Pokhara.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport, and transfer you to hotel in Kathmandu for check in. After refreshment you will visit around nearby temple in Kathmandu and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Early in the morning, after breakfast you will be transfer to airport for mountain flight. After the scenic mountain flight we visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swyambhunath temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square and finally stay overnight at hotel.
Day 03: After having breakfast take a flight to Pokhara. After reaching Pokhara check in for hotel and visit beautiful lakes of Pokhara like Fewa Lake, Begnas Lake and Rara Lake. Finally have dinner and stay overnight at luxurious hotel in Pokhara.
Day 04: Full day sightseeing of Pokhara city and visit palaces like David’s fall, Mahendra Cave, Bat Cave White peace Gumba, sunset view from Sarankot at the evening and stay overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 05: After breakfast take a flight to Kathmandu, takes about 30 minutes flight and you will be transfer to airport for your final departure
Cost InfoCost Include
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service by Private Car
- All hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with B/B plan
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu domestic flight including airport tax
- Mt. Everest experiences mountain flight including transpotation and airport tax
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Tour specialist English-speaking tour guide
- All necessary paper works
- Entry fee for world heritage sites, temples
- All government and local taxes
- Salary, insurance & food for the tour guide and Driver
- Nepal Entry Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and evening meals
- Extra night accommodation in any case
- Personal nature expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
- Tips for guide and driver