Kathmandu & Pokhara City Tour
Trip duration: 06 Days
Start and End: Kathmandu
Grade: Easy Grade
Kathmandu Pokhara Tour is our short 06 days exotic Nepal tour package covering the major attractions of the Kathmandu valley and the Pokhara valley. Both of the cities are the most visited and largest cities in Nepal.
This Kathmandu Pokhara tour is the perfect combination of the cultural sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and the natural beauty of the Pokhara city.
In Kathmandu, you will be exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Pashupati Nath Temple, Swoyambhu Nath Stupa also called the Monkey Temple, Boudha Nath Stupa etc. Similarly the historical places and museums in the other two cities of the Kathmandu valley. Visit the Patan and Bhaktapur Durbar Square and temples.
You will love the exciting mountain flight in Kathmandu that offers you to enjoy the aerial view of the gigantic and world famous Himalayas in Nepal. Also the domestic flight of Kathmandu – Pokhara will be additional adventure.
In Pokhara, there are many sites and activities to enjoy. You will visit Mahendra Cave, David Fall, and the clean and clear city tour with Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Fishtail Mountain on the back drop. You don’t want to miss the boating on the famous Fewa Lake and exploration of Begnas and Rupa Lakes in Pokhara and many more to do.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu at the Tribhuvan International Airport, our representative will welcome you and transfer you to the Hotel. If we have got time then we will go for the sightseeing of Swoyambhu Nath Stupa also known as the monkey temple and the Patan City. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: KATHMANDU - Mountain Flight and Sightseeing
Morning transfer to the airport to connect "Everest Experience Flight". Return to the hotel for breakfast. Later continue sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur, Pashupati Nath, Boudha Nath and Old Kathmandu City. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: KATHMANDU – POKHARA by Air
Morning transfer to the airport to connect the flight for Pokhara. Assistance at the airport and transfer to the hotel in Pokhara. Afternoon half day Pokhara city tour. Visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti Gorge and the famous Mahendra Cave. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 04: POKHARA - Sarangkot
Early morning drive to Sarangkot to see amazing Sunrise View over the Himalayan Peaks and back to the hotel. Rest of the day free for individual activities, shopping etc. OR boat ride in the Fewa Lake. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: POKHARA – KATHMANDU by Air
Morning transfer to the airport to connect flight for Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel in Kathmandu then free day for shopping and activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Final departure
Today is your last day in Nepal. You will be transferred to the airport for your flight to your country or you can extend your Nepal tour trip by joining other tour packages and activities.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service
- All hotel accommodation with B/B plan
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu domestic flight ticket
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide
- All necessary paper works
- Entry fee for world heritage sites, temples
- Mountain flight cost
- All government and local taxes
- A comprehensive medical kit
- Salary, insurance & food for the tour guide
- Nepal Entry Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- Airport departure tax
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals
- Travel Insurance fee and rescue insurance
- Extra night accommodation in any case
- Personal nature expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
- Tips for guide and driver