Kathmandu Temple Tour - 3 days
Trip duration: 3 Days
Grade: Easy Grade
Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
Places to Visit: Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort
Transportation: Private car
Kathmandu valley is enrich with cultural and heritage sites. 2 nights 3 days Kathmandu Temple Tour is a short and easy tour inside Kathmandu valley which offers the glimpse of Kathmandu. In our 3 days tour we visit the world heritage sites like Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur city, Changu Narayan Temple and several others. Culturally rich Kathmandu city is famous pilgrimage places for Hindus and Buddhist devotees.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport and transfer you to hotel in Kathmandu for check in. After refreshment you will visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Swayambhunath temple and stay overnight at luxurious hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Early in the morning, after breakfast you will be transfer to airport for mountain flight. You will return after the scenic mountain flight and visit Durbar squares of Kathmandu Valley like Kathmandu Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square, after lunch you will visit Bhaktapur city and by the evening you will return back to hotel in Kathmandu, stay overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Today you will do your shopping around the shops in Thamel and after launch you will be transfer to airport for your final departure.
Cost InfoCost Include
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service by Private Car
- All hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with B/B plan
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Tour specialist English-speaking tour guide
- All necessary paper works
- Entry fee for world heritage sites, temples
- All government and local taxes
- Salary, insurance & food for the tour guide and Driver
- Nepal Entry Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and evening meals
- Extra night accommodation in any case
- Personal nature expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
- Tips for guide and driver