Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Trekking Duration: 17 Days
Maximum Altitude: 6427m (Langshisha Ri Summit)
Mode of trekking tour: Camping
- Langshisha ri Peak Climbing - Overview
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing is a technical and challenging peak climbing adventure in the Langtang region in Nepal. Langshisha Ri (6427m) is suitable for those climbers who really like to have adventure mountain peak climbing in Nepal and use their experience of peak climbing. This Langshisha Ri peak is useful for practicing of mountaineering over 8000 meters using the climbing equipment such as rope, ice-axe, tent, harness and more. Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing demands experienced climbing guide and Sherpa for the successful summit.
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing trip starts from Syabrubesi and follows the Langtang trekking route crossing through the Langtang Valley, which offers you Pine forest, swift mountain streams, rugged rock, snow-caped peaks, grassy down and meadows strewn with daises and wild animals. The best time for the Langshisha Ri peak climbing is in spring and autumn. It is the best example of challenging and adventurous peak climbing in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, transfer to hotel, overnight at hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu. Full day sightseeing of UNESCO world heritage sites such as Pashupati Nath, Swoyambhu, Boudha Nath, Kathmandu Durbar square and many places.Day 03:
Kathmandu to Syabru Besi, 6 hour drive
Drive to trekking starting point. Dhunche is about 8 hour drive which provides you mountain scenery and landscape. Stay overnight there.
Day 04: Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel climb through a variety of small villages and tracts of dense forest, The trek becomes a pleasant walk through trees where Langur monkeys (The honey hunter animal) frolic, passing a slice stream and small waterfalls. Stay overnight in Lama Hotel. Overnight in a lodge
Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang: From here short climb brings us to the right of where the Langtang valley begins as you start going up you will be able to see the beautiful view of Langtang Lirung peak. It is easy to find yak and the wild goats wandering around you. Overnight in a lodge.
Day 06: Langtang valley to Kyanjing Gompa, A beautiful town which provide excellent panoramic close up view of Langtang Lirung Genjempol, Ganjala and Naya Khaga Himal ranges. A visit to the cheese factory, see the beautiful Buddhist Monastery built 400 years ago. It is a good experience to try to climb to Tsergo Ri (5033m). Overnight in a lodge.
Day 07: Rest day at Kyanjing Gompa: Explore around the glacier.
Day 08: Kyanjing Gompa to Langshisha Kharka, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 09: Langshisha Kharka to Langshisha base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 10: Base Camp to Langshisha high camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 11: Summit up to Langshisha Ri and back to base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 12: Trek back to Kyanjin Gompa,
Day 13: Kynanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel, Trek down to Lama Hotel, overnight in camp.
Day 14: Lama Hotel to Syabru Besi: trek back to Syabru Besi
Day 15: Syabru Besi to Kathmandu.
Day 16: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel
Day 17: Final departure, transfer to airport
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 night hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara (3/ 4star)
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (necessary porters) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paperwork and permits (National park permit, TIMS ) and climbing peak permit.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
If the above itinerary couldn’t meet your needs, we can design a tailor-made trip to suit your needs. Please let us know whether you would like to make your trip shorter or longer.