Naya Kanga Peak Climbing
Starting from: Kathmandu / Dhunche
Ending in: Kathmandu
Trip Duration: 17 Days
Maximum Altitude: 5844m.
Transportation: Flight, Car
Mode of trekking tour: Teahouse or Camping
- Naya Kanga Peak Climbing - Overview
- Cost Info
Naya Kanga Peak Climbing with the elevation of 5,844m is formerly known as Ganja La Chuli lies in the Langtang region of Nepal. Naya Kanga peak is protected under the Nepal's second largest national park known as Langtang National Park.
Naya Kanga (5,844 m) is considered as a difficult trekking peak climbing compared to other peaks in Nepal. This peak rises to the west of Ganja La and the normal route to this peak follows the snowy northeast ridge. Still the first climber of this peak is not announced. The stunning peaks summit provides the amazing views of Langtang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang 7083m), and Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and mighty Shishapangma (8027m) in Tibetan side.
Easy access to the region and availability of several snow peaks climbing made this Langtang region an ideal Himalayan trekking destination for mountaineers. Autumn and spring are the best seasons to climb the Naya Kanga Peak. Life Dream Adventure proudly offers the more than two weeks trekking peak climbing adventure holidays in this area.
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu (1350m) and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Peak climbing permit preparation day. Hence, we go for sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. We would visit the historical sites and archeological monuments listed in the list of World Heritage Sites. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Dunche (1950m) and reach Syabrubesi (1450m). Overnight in one of the best hotels of this area.
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang (3541m), overnight at hotel in Langtang
Day 06: Trek from Langtang to Kyanjing Gompa (3800m), overnight in a local lodge.
Day 07: Acclimatization in Kyanjing Gompa, Overnight in the teahouse.
Day 08: Trek from Kyanjing Gompa to Naya Kanga Base Camp (4400m), overnight in the camp.
Day 09: Naya Kanga Base Camp, Today also we take rest at Naya Kanga Base Camp, since we have come to a greater height. While on trekking in the area of higher altitude it is wise to acclimatize, if not, we would suffer from altitude sickness.
Day 10: Climb from Naya Kanga Base Camp to High Camp (5000m), overnight in the camp
Day 11: Summit Naya Kanga (5844m.) and ascend to Base Camp, overnight in a camp
Day 12: Trek from Naya Kanga Base Camp through Kyanging Gompa to Langtang Village, overnight in a lodge
Day 13: Trek from Langtang to Lama Hotel, Overnight in the lodge.
Day 14: Trek from Lama Hotel to Syabru village, overnight in a local lodge.
Day 15: Trek form Shyabru village to Dhunche, Overnight in a lodge.
Day 16: Drive from Dunche to Kathmandu, overnight in a hotel, farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant.
Day 17: Final departure to your destination or you can extend your trip
Note: Itinerary can be customized according to your needs and length of stay.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 night hotel in Kathmandu
- All accommodation and meals during the trek/ climbing
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (necessary porters) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paperwork and permits (National park permit, TIMS) and climbing peak permit.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters