Wheelchair Accessible Tour in Nepal
Trip duration: 07 Days
Start and End: Kathmandu
Grade: Easy Grade
Wheelchair Tour - Introduction
Wheelchair Accessible tour in Nepal is especially designed for the disabled visitors who want to explore the Nepal tour. Accessible tour in Nepal for disabled people is of different form.
Our wheelchair accessible holiday tour in Nepal are best suitable for the travelers and tourists with wheelchairs support and slow walkers, their friends and families.
We have hand-picked our accessible hotels for barrier free access plus our experienced guides are locally trained and work effortless as your ambassador of access at all of the amazing sights and shrines our Accessible Nepal program.
Life Dream Adventure offers special tour program for disabled people. We have wheelchair access tour for those who have problem on walking or cannot walk.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Our assistance at the Tribhuvan International Airport will welcome you and you will transfer to barrier free hotel in Kathmandu in your wheelchair or we will arrange you. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Mountain Flight – Sightseeing
Morning transfer to airport to connect "Everest Experience Flight" and transfer back to hotel for breakfast. You will join the sightseeing tour of Kathmandu city mainly Pashupati Nath Temple, Boudha Nath, Swoyambhu Nath and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 03: Kathmandu – Patan – Bhaktapur Sightseeing
You will transfer to Patan city after your breakfast to visit Krishna Temple, Patan Durbar Square and Museum and you will transfer to Bhaktapur Durbar Square to explore the culturally rich Bhaktapur city. Transfer to hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 04: Kathmandu – Pokhara
You will transfer to Kathmandu airport for Pokhara flights. You will transfer to hotel in Pokhara and sightseeing around the Phewa Lakes and boating in Phewa Lake with wheelchair.
Day 05: Pokhara Sightseeing
You will visit the places of Pokhara today and you will enjoy with the beautiful Pokhara and mountain views.
Day 06: Pokhara – Kathmandu
You will fly back to Kathmandu and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu. In the evening you will join in a Typical Nepali restaurant
Day 07: Transfer to airport for your destination
- All airport/hotel transfers
- All hotel accommodation as per the itinerary
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- Sightseeing and monuments entry fee
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- Airport departure tax (NRs. 170 per person)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu or Pokhara (Main city)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
- Tips for guides and porters