Pokhara City Sightseeing Tour
Pokhara City Sightseeing
Pokhara is the beautiful city and second largest tourist hub in Nepal after Kathmandu. Pokhara is paradise on earth and is popular as city of Lakes. It takes about 6 hours drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara city which is further connected to most of the cities of Nepal. But air flights from Kathmandu to Pokhara is the fastest and easy along with scenic way to reach Pokhara.
Pokhara is famous for sightseeing, mountain views and many adventurous outdoor activities. Phewa Lake, Begnas Lake and Rupa Lake are the major attraction for sightseeing and boating. The Tal Barahi Temple is located at the middle of Phewa Lake. Many other religious places can be found in Pokhara like Bindabasini Temple, Gupteswor Mahadev Temple inside the Gupteswor Cave, peace and beautiful White peace Gumba and several others. The top of Sarangkot offers the amazing views of Annapurna range to the north of Pokhara including Annapurna and Machhapuchhre as well as the sunrise and sunset. Apart from these natural scenery Pokhara is also famous for many outdoor adventurous activities like Paragliding, Gip flying and many other.
Our Pokhara city sightseeing tour covers the following places with in two days. Contact us for the Sightseeing tour in Pokhara including other cities.
Major attractions of Pokhara City
- Boating at Phewa Lake
- Barahi Temple
- Devi’s Fall
- The Old Bazar + Bindyabasini Temple
- Gupteshor Mahadev Cave
- Seti Gandaki Gorge
- Regional mountain museum
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. Sightseeing around Kathmandu Durbar square for the rest of the and finally have dinner, stay overnight in luxurious hotel of Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly/car/ tourist coach drive to Pokhara and transfer to hotel. Leisure walk as well as boating along Phewa lake and have dinner, stay overnight at lakeside of Pokhara.
Day 03: Sightseeing in Pokhara valley including Barahi Temple, Devi’s Fall, the Old Bazar, Bindyabasini Temple, Gupteshor Mahadev Cave, Seti Gandaki Gorge, Regional mountain museum and stay overnight at the hotel in Sarangkot.;
Day 04: Sunrise and Mountain View from Sarangkot hill from 1600m. Lunch at lake side and sightseeing to Hemja Tibetan Refugee camp and then visit depressed bard communities in Hemja.
Day 05: Visit the "world Peace Stupa" Lunch at lakeside and fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 06: Departure from Kathmandu Airport.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- All nice hotel accommodation throughout the tour.
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide his salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits
- Sightseeing and monuments entry fee
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu or Pokhara (Main city)
- Extra night accommodation
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
- Tips for guides and Drivers