Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour
Tibet Everest Base Camp tour is one of the popular tours in Tibet. Tibet Everest base camp tour offers beautiful Himalayan scenery including the Mount Everest with Tibetan culture, history and natural attractions of Tibet. Tibet Everest base camp tour includes all the important places of interest in central & south Tibet including a visit to Rongphu Monastery and Mt. Everest Base Camp.
Mt. Everest in the Tibetan language known as “Mount Qumulangma”. This world highest peak is generally climbed from the southern part in the Nepal side. Adventure tour of Mt. Everest Base Camp is physical and psychological challenge for the travelers, but the majestic Himalayan view and the northern part of Mt. Everest will be the lifetime memorable reward for you.
Tibet Everest base camp tour from two different option either fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa or from Beijing to Lhasa then the tour continue goes to Tibet Everest base camp and drive our from Kodari Tibet border but if clients want to back from Lhasa to their country will be possible . May, June, July and august is best season for the Tibet Everest base camp tour. Besides the cultural aspect of Lhasa city, we will have plenty of opportunity to explore many scenic places during the journey from Kathmandu to Lhasa in Tibet.
Life Dream Adventure offer Tibet Everest base camp package tours with different perspective and generate the Tibet Everest base camp tour itinerary according to their holiday schedule.
Day 01: Arrival day at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu. Our office representative will be waiting for you. Transfer to the hotel in Kathmandu and short tour briefing. Rest and overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu city sightseeing tour and necessary tour preparation. Visit some of the historical places in Kathmandu such as Pashupati Nath temple, Swoyambhu Nath Stupa etc.
Day 03: Flight to Lhasa, Tibet. Drive to Hotel in Lhasa.
Day 04: Sightseeing in Lhasa.
Day 05: Sightseeing in Lhasa
Day 06: Drive Lhasa-Gyantse (3650m), 261km
Day 07: Drive Gyantse-Shigatse (3900m)
Day 08: Drive Shigatse-Shegar (4350m)
Day 09: Drive to Rongbuk.
Day 10: Everest Base Camp Excursion Rongbuk. Drive to Tingri.
Day 11: Drive to Zhangmu.
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 13: Departure day in Kathmandu.
- Private vehicle for airport transfer
- All ground transportation
- Nice hotel accommodation with BB plan
- Sherpa team with all camping equipment like Two-man tents, dining tent, kitchen tents toilet tent - Mattresses, sleeping bag, tables & stools, complete kitchen equipment & food supplies
- Daily fresh cooked meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trip.
- Porters/Yaks during Parikrama to carry luggage and equipment only
- A local English speaking Tibetan guide
- Medical kit
- All necessary paper works and travel permit
- All taxes
- Your international home airfare
- Nepal tourist visa fee
- China/Tibet visa fees
- Nepal re-entry visa (except for Indian Passport holders)
- Travel insurance and rescue
- Extra hotel accommodation in any case
- Lunch and dinner
- Your personal expenses like bar, beverage, phone, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Photographic charges in the monasteries
- Tipping to drivers/Sherpa/guides
- Any costs arise or shortened itinerary due to landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs, whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.