Upper Mustang Trek by Jeep Drive
We have designed a special trekking tour package to visit Upper Mustang in short period. This tour package is based on Jeep drive in the Mustang region. If you want to visit Mustang but restricted by time and physical condition, then your dream will come true by joining this amazing trip to the hidden kingdom, Mustang.
After the development of road Mustang, it become possible to travel in the Upper Mustang area within a short time period. The two weeks trekking can be organize within a week by the help of overland journey.
Upper Mustang Jeep Drive Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive at Tribubhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel and a short briefing about the trip. Evening welcome dinner with culture show in typical Nepali restaurant.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara: about 6 hour drive by tourist bus or fly to Pokhara 25minutes.
Day 03: Flight Pokhara Jomsom (2720m), drive by Jeep Jomsom – Chhuksang ( 2980m) 4 hours,
Day 04: After breakfast drive from Chhuksang – Geling (3540m) 4hrs drive. Evening visit old Upper Mustang palace and monastery. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: After breakfast drive to Lo Manthang (3810m) 4hrs. Over night at Lodge.
Day 06: Lo Manthang – Day visit – King palace - Three different monasteries and Tibetan School. Overnight at Lo- Manthang lodge.
Day 07: After breakfast horse ride to Chosyar villey ( Garphu Gompa, Niphu Gompa, Jong Cap 85 rooms) and back to Lo- Manthang, Overnight at Lo- Manthang lodge.
Day 08: After breakfast drive from Lo Manthang to Jomsom 6 - 7 hrs drive. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 09: Morning flight to Pokhara and evening fly to Kathmandu, overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10: Our representative will drop you to the International Airport (TIA) to assist you for your final departure to your destination or alternatively the next destination.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements
- Airport and hotel transportation by private a/c car/ van
- 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu and 2 night in Pokhara.
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- Domestic flights fare (Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara)
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (necessary porters) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Sleeping bags and duffel bags for trekking
- All necessary land transportation
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- Upper Mustang trek special permits
- ACAP permit and TIMS card.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- Airport departure tax
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- All meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (Main city)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel Insurance fee and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
- Tips for guides and porters
Wonderful Jeep Drive Adventure in Upper Mustang, Nepal
We had a wonderful time trekking in the Upper Mustang region. We had join in Tiji festival in Lo-Manthang. We contacted Life Dream Adventure in Kathmandu for our trip arrangement. Hari gave us right information and suggest us to go by Jeep from Jomsom. The team was professional and taken care of our arrangements, picking us up at Kathmandu airport and delivering us back there again almost three weeks later. Our tour leader and the crew were professional, fun loving, encouraging and adaptive to our needs so that we felt as though anything was possible during our vacation.
I encourage anyone planning a trip to Nepal to work with Life Dream Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
An unforgettable Trip Upper Mustang with Life Dream Adventure
With a friend we recently completed a most amazing trek to the restricted Upper Mustang Region of Nepal in April with the Life Dream Adventure.
This was our first trek to the Upper Mustang region with Life Dream Adventure. They have well organized and everything was done very efficiently.
We have contacted Life Dream Adventure and Hari by email with regards to a trek to the Upper Mustang region. All the emails that I sent were always responded too within a few minutes. I proposed a trek that I wanted which he modified slightly and quoted a price. We accepted his proposed program. It met our requests and all our requirements, it was also a reasonable price.
For treks to Upper Mustang region a guide is a requirement, we also had a porter for the two of us. The guide was OB , a very excellent guide, he was familiar with the areas that we trekked, he looked after us very well, always assuring about or safety and wellbeing. The porter was Kul , he was outstanding and strong. Both the porter and guide were wonderful people and were great to be with.
I hope that someday that I will be able to return to Nepal to trek again and certainly I would book and go with Life Dream Adventure . I would highly recommend that anyone considering travels to Nepal for a trek or just a visit to contact them.
Thanks again Life Dream Adventure Team.